I have done beauty swaps with my fellow coursemates from all over the world before, especially from Asia and several interning ladies from Turkey and Portugal, but this is the first time I have done an official beauty swap with a blogger from Hong Kong!
Eugenie found me on MUT forums and we exchanged several PMs before agreeing on the value of approx. $30-40. I was so excited to do all the shopping!
She was kind enough to send me the tracking number and all, and in less than 10 days, I got my parcel!
Bonus: colorful bird stamps~
The items were nicely bubble-wrapped into 3 according to their size and shape.
I was super excited because she sent me heaps lots of samples and stuffs!! I don’t mind samples at all because I travel alottt (and I really mean alot) and these sure comes in handy. The first bubble-unwrapped:
1. Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy (Lily)- 25g
Have always wanted to try this brand. yay!! and I don’t recall having anything Lily-scented.
2. The Body Shop- Mango Lip Butter- 8.5g
3. IOPE Super Vital Moist Creme- 8ml
This Korean brand is so expensive! I am glad to be able to try it.
On to the 2nd bubble wrapped goodies!
Clockwise from top-left;
4. Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion- 5ml
Tried some Sulwhasoo products years back when I was hauling with my friends from Korean sites. It’s another luxury brand.
5. Clinique 7 day Scrub Cream- 7ml
6. Channel Sample perfume
Cool spritz vial.
7. Clinique Lash Power lengthening mascara 01 Black Onyx
This is super cute! Smallest mascara I have ever had!
8. Clarins UV Plush Up BB cream SPF40++- 3ml
Yay BB cream!! And Clarins at that too. I used to have lots of Clarins when I had troubled skin back in high school.
9. Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector- 3.5g
I feel loved already! Last and the most exciting unwrapping;
Top to bottom line, left to right;
10. Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm- 15ml
I think this is full-sized! I love lip balm products. Always need them for winter so this is awesome~
11. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil- 2ml
Coincidently I ran out of my facial oil. This lady is a psychic or what? 😀
12. Laneige Waterbank Eye Gel x 2 and White Plus Renew Cream x 1 foil samples
Always adore Laneige! Well, who doesn’t?
13. Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF50++ samples
Dior? Feels like a million bucks!
14. Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener x2
Gosh, another brand I absolutely love, Innisfree!!!
15. Chanel All-in-One Healthy Glow Cream SPF30+++
Healthy glow? Oh yes!!
16. Kiehl’s Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion x 2 + Cleanser x 2
Nashi Blossom?? I haven’t tried any of that. These are going on a trip with me!
17. Innisfree Wine Jelly Mask- 20ml
Perfect for summer. I’ll try this overlooking a vineyard hehehe
18. Bioglo Red Ginseng Body and Facial Scrub
19. Luke Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch
Good for late night staying up for studies
20. Tony Moly Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid
I am trying this first thing when I get home!!! So excited for this~
The Holika Holika one didn’t work out for me previously. Probably I didn’t have too much callus to begin with..
Wow, that is a lot of things to try. I love all of them and can’t wait to test them out. She was so generous I feel my package was inadequate lols.
I would love to thank Eugenie once again and all the best in her pregnancy!
Do check out her blog.